In the name of Grenoble Ecole de Management and the GEM Alumni Relations Team, you are cordially invited to attend our second Alumni Leaders Summit from January 25th - 28th in Grenoble.
This will be an opportunity for us to thank you and officially recognize your investment and active engagement in promoting and growing GEM’s alumni network.
2017 Alumni Leaders Summit
The detailed program will be sent to you shortly, but to give you an idea, this year's summit will feature:
- Meetings with top management to learn about GEM’s strategy, stakes & challenges
- Teambuilding activities with your fellow GEM Alumni Leaders from around the world
- Space to put forward your views on topics strategic to GEM
- Networking with current students and GEM staff
- Participation in the GEM graduation ceremony and Gala dinner and dance
...And lots of fun making new friends among your peers too!
For this exclusive Alumni Leaders Summit, you will be our guest, including travel and accommodation from January 25th to 28th.
We look forward to thanking you personally for your continuous contribution in building an effective alumni network.
- Please be sure to answer all questions and send your mini bio, photo, and bank details (for travel reimbursement) to email@example.com
- For those of you who attended last year's summit, please bring your GEM Alumni leader pin.
- If you decide to bring a guest with you, please note that their travel, any extra hotel charges, and their Gala dinner will be at your expense. You can sign them up here, but do not pay for yourself!